Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blood Donation

Never thought that this day will come to me..
as i know myself is scare of pain
but never try who will know how pain is that
so i choose to cope the barrier of pain
and take the challenge of blood donation..
queue up with Ah Cheng to do the blood test..unfortunately she are not allow to do cause due to her personal health is not strong enough..
after do this blood test only i realized what type of blood am i XD

Tada~my blood XD
Thanks to Ying and Cheng
although we have tutorial class need to attend

but their still choose to company me

until the end of the blood donation process

with their company that make me feel not so nervous..

after do the blood donation

just realized that is not so scary that i thought

if still have next chance

i would like to try again XD

~THE END~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text