Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

District 9

The day that i don't know
whether have to consider happy or sad
is suppose a happy day
cause is day to hang out with my buddy
but when i drive out from my house
meet a stupid malay guy
suddenly reverse he car without look backward
badly my car is behind him
i keep hond him..as i cannot reverse anymore
cause a motorcycle is behind me
but he just ignore and continue reverse
i close my eye and keep screaming inside the car
after hear a sound "bang~"
i go out look for my car already "cacat"
i ask the guy drop down he contact no.
but he just refuse (see me little girl easy bully huh)
i cant do anything cause nobody help me at there
so i just write down he car plate no.
haiz..
but i wont let this idiot
spoil my mood to hang with my buddy :p
call my mum tell her this accident
then continue go fetch Sylvia went to Jas's house
this is my first time visit her new house XD
snap at Jas's room..i like the light make me look more fair..hiak~hiak~XD
at her apartment garden
Jas: 50% single..30% in relationship..10% marry..5% divorce XD

after that we decide went to Queenbay
watch "District 9"
quite nice a movie
this movie make me wonder
is that alien appear in the space??
after finish movie
went to Old Town have our dinner

as Old Town have add more choices in the menu

so we went to have a try..

Lao Sai Via XD
see i so poor..dinner eat roti celuk curry chicken T.T
Take 1
Take 2
Yeah~Usher and Jason Mraz is coming to townXD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text