Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Oblivion Day

Aish~~

actually is a good friday

i can enjoy my sleep untill more late

but just spoiled it by myself

how come i so stubborn

already told the lecture class is cancel

but still don't want to believe

untill go to the hall see

there are all empty

only realise what people say

but is too late...

my sleeping time just gone like this

wu wu wu~~ T.T

feel so geram with my hair right now

wish to keep it long

but it seem like still maintain the same...

Hair ahh~~can you guai guai grow more faster!!

Remarks:

Now talk about something happy^^

ho ho ho~~

christhmas is coming soon

yahoo~~

cant wait want to celebrate already

emm...this year i wish to have a white christmas

but if seem like dreaming too early

this is impossible happen at Malaysian

imaging here suddenly snowing

at the same time have the hot sun shines...

we sure having a FLOOD during christmas

wakaka :p

yeah~~

i like this
song

>last christmas i gave you my heart<

>but the very next day<

>you gave it away<

>this year<

>to save me from tears<

>i'll gave it to someone special<

who is that someone special...


??


is that YOU


???


No...


????


that is SANTA CLAUS

haha : )

thanks alot for hear me talking nonsense here :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text