Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Choice

Last Sunday me and Jas when Sylvia's house to pay her a visit, just 1 hour visit haha~cause i rush of time, my aunty is come back from KL on that day too, i need go fetch her so can't stay too long. But we still manage to have a short snapshoot section at her room hee^^
don't play play with us, if u dare u try haha

your house got too much mosquito...call me on 112 yeah~finally i get Grammy award :p
yerr~Jas curi hear me talking on phone
you believe i can fly?? haha XD

well...miss Sylvia had quit her job to turn focus on her study cause the STPM is coming soon (all the best for her). Between that, i have wish to quit my job too, but i had take alot of time to think of this question and until now i still very confusing whether have to or not cause this is a really hard for me to do decision. I start work this job since i out from SPM, unconsciously already more than one year that all because my mercy boss allowed me change my working hour to part time since my Diploma start i only managed to work until now (thanks so much). But working while study sure one of both need to sacrifice abit, everyday rush go work after class and when go back from work the tired soul already make me no have the spirit to do revision and tutorial, this is also the reason why i always get suck result at exam somemore become worst and worst. But if i quit the job, i have no income and need to get the pocket money from my parent. I really not wish to do that cause they already pay alot of stuff for me! Gosh~this choice is harder then choose husband and sem 3 will start soon but i still get no answer from myself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text