Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update About Me

It had been nearly four month i work at my new work place
friend always ask me about my work status at there

what can i said that is so far so good

colleagues in same department are treat me well

maybe because I'm the most younger one in the company

and they treat me just like their daughter

although we have a big gap between our age

but it won't be a problem in our communication

we used to joke and make fun in office
.
At there i in charge of AR account

everyday what i have to do is handle a bundle of cheque

no doubt, although i know i am super careless

but no choice, that's is my job

and i hope that this task can train me reduce my carelessness

beside that there is a thing i dislike

that is the canteen

the food selling there is damn expensive

and i don't think the taste of the food is worth for the price too

so i rather bring along my own lunch box go work

colleague said why wanna being so toil

but I'm enjoy in my own way
=D
next thing is i still not yet confirm
you know why
the company is follow Japanese HR Act
only will confirm after 6 month
how dangerous am i
if done something wrong
i immediately will get fire without any compensate
so i everyday namo namo~
hope that faster pass the 6 month
at the last meeting,

the manager said the day after will be getting tougher

because we maybe going to have 5 min warm up before work start

sound funny right but i like this idea lolx

Btw degree course getting to start soon

still doubt that am i really can handle the job with study

because time is pack even without study

and i knew one of a thing sure to be let go

even i not willing to

how to do..
anyway there will be a possible with a believe =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text