Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love Like This






Life never get easy with the presence of exam




after one year graduated from diploma
this is the first time I start step into the exam hall
is it too long for me never walk into it
it make me feel so difficult to sit for this exam
the first time I feel so suffer under the exam mood
the first time I cry for the paper
the first time I feel I'm not prepare well even I have read through
luckily there is someone always be with me
I know I very annoying during this period
loss to control my emotion even show my anger to you
I very apologize about that, i really not mean to it
thanks for be there to cheer me up all the time
and try do to anything just to make me happy
all that you done it really mean to me
thank you so much!

You're just so sweet to me..









Wonder when only Malaysia will have this kind of event
bring of human right and equality
like it said love for each other is beautiful..


2 comments:

JK said...

Finally you got over it on your exams...there are always ups and downs and it doesn't matter if you really want to express those angers on me because this might be the way for you to deal with it and who knows if you keep it for yourself, I guess you will go crazy by then.I wonder how sweet would that be..let me taste of myself and update you hehe :D

Ean said...

yea finally it get over if not you will have more trouble by me and everyday have to calm me down hehe. Dnt think that is the right way to express angers so will try to change it. I have taste it, emm..is sweet then honey but i guess it wont make me get diabetes then haha ;)

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text