Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Love So Right

Merely a hurt but it made me lose faith to love and confidence to myself. I was afraid to accept anyone with open heart, there is always a wall across trying to defend myself because I don’t wish to get hurt or be into that worst situation anymore.

Your presence made me feel everything is no longer the same, although we use nearly a year to be together, but everything is worth because time tell me that you are the right person that I searching for and you let me see the hope through your eye.

Your concern to me completely touched my heart, u keep me warm when I feeling cold, cheer me up when I’m down. Together with you let me feel sense of security and happiness is always around with me. You always give me more than I could imagine, I really appreciate every single thing that you done for me.

I am your trouble maker and you're my the problem solver, you'll always tries to make my life easy and never complain. You always have you own way to make me feel I'm better and willing to cover all my weakness but not critic on it, with you around my life only complete.

You asked me why I always blame myself that I not concern you enough and less of time to be with you. That is because you are too good for me and I was afraid to lose you, I care of your thought and I mind you think in another way cause I really need you to be with me.

The world is so big, not easy to find right person that do love each other. I really glad that I found you in part of my life with you love me and care me much like no one else. I will love you as the way you love me and be around you whenever you need me.

My life will be so cold without you and I hope I able to own your warm hand to hold my hand to walk as far as we can go and I do cherish every moment that we be together.




I YOU JK

2 comments:

JK said...

I'm glad that I'm that person who has broken those wall you have been protecting all the while.I understand how it feels for you to go through that rough experiences before me.I believe I can bring you joy and laughter as the time goes by.Every moment to spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true.I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought that this will happen.If there is an opportunity to be out of here, will you follow me to wonder the world together?

Ean said...

Time will heal everything in pass and now with you around with me life is getting better and i will appreciate the one in front me now rather than struggle under the rough experiences. I do believe you are able to bring me a lot joy and laughter for now and future time and that is my pride to follow you wonder the world, i do!

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text