Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

This is my first valentine and also our first year valentine. How do you feel of be the first person celebrate Valentine’s Day with me hehe.. In this earth out of billion of people thank god that let me meet such a cute, lovely and caring person in my life, you are out of one of the billion and my only one, you present complete my life as I never felt so in love deeply before. You cheer my life every single minute and second and never let loneliness come to be my friend. You bring happiness to me all the time and your humors never let my smile off. Life is good to have you around, you let me to be a better person as I always wish to be, although sometime weakness brings me down but I believe can cope with it one day with your support always. For so many thing we go through in this one year time, I cherish every sweet moment we have unfortunaly unhappy thing occur sometimes but I believe it won’t gonna be affect us instead of make our relationship grown stronger. I wish to said many thank for the everything that bei have done for me i do appreciate everything, I know I’m not an easy people to get along but the lucky thing come to me is I have someone that can always tolerate me and forgive me no matter what I have done wrong. I take this chance to apologize with bei for anything I have done wrong in this one year time. Lastly wishing bei Happy Valentine and I love you always as the time goes by.















1 comments:

Joey said...

Indeed it's a great day to celebrate this special event with you and I can't wait for the upcoming celebration just to be with U. Nice to have a partner like you and I enjoy that

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text