Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

14.8.2013

Start working after raya long holiday, mood kind of blue today. Hot weather make me sick as well, coughing and sore throat come to find me on the same time. Luckily there still someone be there take care of me when I'm down. Do appreaciate and touch my heart my little cute one went to tapao porridge and buy me medicine. What I need to do is just pretend like a princess and she will prepare everything for me and feed me medicine as well hehe. From the moment I really feel that I have find the right person to spend for the rest of my life that able take care of me when I need. Love her more and more by days, she just look adorable to me and make me can't stop hug and kiss her everyday ♥

1 comments:

Joey said...

I believe any of us that fall sick will be treated the same too. Kinda cute also this picture hahaha. Wish you get well soon baby and I will you always take care of you whenever you need me. No one else are to replace me because im too cute already

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text