Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

24.8.2013

Feeling so sick today until I unable to wake up go to work. Perhaps yesterday night over workout until the whole body is so painful. This morning Bei wake up me few time until I surrender decided not going and Bei have to go work alone *feeling guilty*. When the time I wake up saw a little note together with medicine and warm water on the table, a sweet memo from Bei warm my heart in the morning. I know my attitude is very bad this few day, maybe is because of the sickness and have no enough rest. But what I'm sure is you still the one I care and love the most from now untill I old. I do appreciate your preset in my life, I can see the way you encourage and support me in all matter and I want to be with you and hold your hand until the last breath ♥

1 comments:

Joey said...

Wah..didn't know that my writing like a doctor haha actually ugly also. Hope you get well soon and always greet me with a smile like it use to be.

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text