Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ang Pao Before CNY

I think im quite "ong" in this COW year

all good thing will come to find me automatic

include this ang pao!!

but no need jealous...

because you will never and ever

wish to get this kind of ang pao!!

curious what is that ang pao are right??

let me show you...


***************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*************
***********
*********
******
***
*
~TADA~

see...

told you early no need jealous me right

a parking fine from MPPP

to my friend...

please don't think i "luan luan" parking car

because there parking lot is really FULL

so i just follow other people car park at the side

and never stuck the road

yet who know im so lucky

buy toto also not that "chun"

meet the "Chai Sheng Ye" at there

straight away give me this ang pao without warning

really kns!!

Dear: the MPPP officer who fine me

i mooo~you (cause is cow year :p)

2 comments:

n@omi said...

lolx. kiong hee huat zai ya. x)
cai sheng ye.!!! hhahah.

Ean said...

kiong hee~ kiong hee~
but huat cai boh la...po cai wu la!!
hahaha^^

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text