Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

War to War

after this two day battle with the final exam

what can i say is

i still alive~ : p

although i din prepared well firearms in this war

but luckily i can handle the enemy*too confident*

anyway...

i still have 3 round wars to go

may god bless me!!

and today really is a good friday

what i done is

eat, sleep and fight with zombie (plays ps2)

seems like no exam around*speechless*

Read this...


Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan (anyone)?
Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan (anyone)!
Operator : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller : I'm Sam Wan (Someone). And I need to talk to Annie Wan (anyone)! It's urgent.
Operator : I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller : Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan (anyone) that our brother Noel Wan (no one) has involved in an accident. Noel Wan (no one) got injured and now Noel Wan (no one) is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan (everyone) is on his way to the hospital.
Operator : Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator : I'm Saw Lee (Sorry).

Caller : Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!


To: my friend who also battle with this wars

smile : ) one ma~haha...

and don't stress...don't stress...don't stress...

just tell it to the left left left~

let fight for it

we will be the winner!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text